STAND NUMBER: 5R71
Derwentside Environmental Testing Services (DETS)
DETS is a leading environmental testing laboratory, with almost twenty years` experience in the industry, serving a client base of environmental consultants, site investigation companies, remediation companies, local authorities, regulators, waste companies and industrial manufacturers. We have two laboratories:
Consett, Co. Durham (DETS North);
Ashford, Kent (DETS South),
which are both accredited to ISO 17025 and mCERTs.
With a dedicated staff of 160+ and state of the art laboratories, we are well equipped to deal with varied and demanding client requirements. We also have our own team of drivers and vans, plus accreditation for sampling waters on site.
We offer a full range of environmental determinands including:
• Metals, organics (TPH, PAHs, VOCs, SVOCs, pesticides) all standard water quality parameters (pH, EC, anions, BOD, COD, TSS, TDS etc), plus specialist soil tests.
• We also offer a range of specialist waste analyses including TOC, LoI, SRF, ADF, CV, WAC and other leaching tests.
DETS are recognised as a centre of excellence for asbestos analysis, and offer the following tests:
• Asbestos identification
• Asbestos quantification, including fibre dispersion and counting
• Respirable fibres
• Respirable fibres in respirable dust
• Classification for licensed or non-licensed work